Today's Industrial Racks can be intricate and complicated. Our experienced team can help you design and develop the best, cost-effective and maintenance free rack, tailor-made for your specific needs.
- Full Service Design using SolidWorks® and AutoCAD® with two-way converting capabilities for CATIA® and SolidEdge®
- Prototyping (Small Runs)
- Rack and Component Repair (available On-Site)
- Procurement and Project Management Services to make sure that your project is finished ON TIME and ON BUDGET
- Testing (Virtual and Physical)
- Rack and Container Modifications (available On-Site)
Our Team has the experience and connections to get your complicated and intricate Metal Rack projects up and running while saving you time and money.
Reach out to our team today to see what they can do for you!
Our solution works look like this
Interested in something you don't see here? Contact Us to see if we can help you find what you're looking for!
Our two large converting plants are equipped with a wide variety of state-of-the-art equipment providing a full range of corrugated products and styles (including most flutes, grades and coating options) to customers in the Midwest and Southeastern U.S.
We offer Custom Designed Solutions featuring Plastic Corrugated, Thermoformed Plastic and Injection Molded Plastic. Foams, Coatings and Films can be incorporated to provide protection to parts - especially Class A surfaces.
The best solution for protecting parts from damage often involve more than one material. Custom Printed, re-closable protective bags, Foam, Honeycomb, and Plastic Packaging combinations can help save you money and protect your parts.
Want More Information?
Someone will respond within 1 Business Day.