Our two main manufacturing plants in Spartanburg, SC and Georgetown, KY can handle all of your corrugated container needs from Short-Run, Quick Turnaround Items to Very Large Stitched Boxes.
The video below showcases our Spartanburg, SC Manufacturing Facility:
Our Machine Rosters include:
- Large Flexo-Folder Gluers, including two of the largest Flex-Folder Gluers in the country (ideal for Furniture, Appliance, Bulk Boxes and Large Produce Boxes)
- Multi-color Flexo-Folder Gluers ranging from 26" to 92"
- Multi-color, high-speed rotary die-cutters
- High Speed, Self-Stripping, Flat bed die-cutters (ideal for small and intricate parts)
- Quick Set Up, Short-run CUSTOM BOX MAKERS (ideal for small runs, short turnaround items and JIT shipments)
- Specialty Folder-Gluers for Auto-Lock Bottom cartons, Joined Die-Cuts and Pre-Glued Trays.
- High Speed duplex stitchers for joining large, double and triple-wall boxes.
- Automatan Label Laminators for direct application of high-graphic labels
Highlight On Our Self-Stripping Die-Cutters:
Our solution works look like this
Interested in something you don't see here? Contact Us to see if we can help you find what you're looking for!
We offer Custom Designed Solutions featuring Plastic Corrugated, Thermoformed Plastic and Injection Molded Plastic. Foams, Coatings and Films can be incorporated to provide protection to parts - especially Class A surfaces.
From small run / one-use racks to large, complex racking systems we offer turnkey solutions for any Industrial Rack Project including Design, Testing, Project Management, Purchasing and Transportation.
The best solution for protecting parts from damage often involve more than one material. Custom Printed, re-closable protective bags, Foam, Honeycomb, and Plastic Packaging combinations can help save you money and protect your parts.
Want More Information?
Someone will respond within 1 Business Day.